To provide a bilingual learning community that nurtures academic excellence, encouraging each student to achieve their full potential as an emerging responsible citizen with the strength of character to take on the challenges of the 21st century.
* Vision y Oido Miercoles 13 de octubre
*Vision & Hearing Oct. 13th
Esto contiente lo siguiente:
This contains the following: New pick up and drop off area this Tuesday.
In this letter, you’ll find details for:
- Student Weekly Video Announcements
- PK Starts Today!
- Picture Day
- Covid Screening Testing Consent / Mobil Covid Testing at Columbine
- BVSD Illness Protocol
- No Cost Healthy Meals for All
- Low Cost or No Cost Eye Exams
- School Schedule / Late Start Wendesdays / Wednesday AM Childcare
- Important Columbine Phone Numbers and Websites
- Pick up and drop off locations (for students not riding the bus)
BVSD’s open enrollment period for each school year starts in the fall of the prior school year. The open enrollment period for the 2024-25 school year runs from November 1, 2023 through January 9th, 2024.
BVSD has invested in fostering linguistic diversity through robust dual-language programs that empower students to master multiple languages in their existing learning environments. One example of the program's success is the Aguirre Garcia family of Lafayette, Colorado whose native language is Spanish.
After working hard all summer in preparation, the BVSD School Food Project is thrilled by the increased participation in both breakfast and lunch by students so far this school year. Overall, BVSD has seen a 42% increase in lunch participation across the district, and a 79% increase in breakfast participation. Some schools are serving over ten times as many breakfasts per day as last year.