Columbine Elementary School
Columbine provides a bilingual learning community that nurtures academic excellence, encouraging each student to achieve their full potential.
Columbine is a an elementary school within the Boulder Valley School District. Located in Boulder, Colorado, this tuition-free school serves about 500 diverse students in grades Pre School through 5th Grade.
How Is Our School Unique?
- Columbine teachers are experts in differentiated instruction, providing instruction that helps every student according to their needs.
- Columbine has a biliteracy focus, all students learn to read and write in both English and Spanish.
- We celebrate the various cultures in our school and value our richly diverse community.
- Columbine offers preschool on site and full day kindergarten.
- We have an exceptional program of after-school activities.
- We partner with the Growe Foundation and Growing Gardens to offer year round Garden to Table science curriculum in Columbine’s 33 foot diameter Growing Dome Greenhouse and in outdoor gardens.
- We are a Green Star School in partnership with Eco-Cycle.
Columbine is a student-centered biliteracy school that fosters children's love and curiosity for learning.lISA MARTINEZ, principal
Here's what students say about their amazing Columbine Teachers.
I love being a Columbine Wildcat because my teachers care about me and make learning fun!
Gabriel, Columbine student